About Me

My photo
has been playing piano for over 15 years with training from some of America's best concert performers. My true love, however, is teaching with a fun twist.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Breaking for Guild Week

Hey Everybody!  Bet you've been wondering where on earth I've been these last few days.  Well it is Guild week here in my studio and all the last minute details are demanding their time on my schedule and pressing out all the fun stuff (like blogging.)

So I guess I have to call an audible for this week.  But not to worry!  Guild ends next Thursday and I'll be back with a new post on Friday, just like usual.

Until then, here is a sneak peek at some of the upcoming posts:

Social Networks for Music Teachers: How to make them work for you!


Review: Faber Piano Literature Book 1


Illegal Applause?


Are You More Happy?


Posture? I Barely Know Her!


What Your Students Hate About You


See you on Friday!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...